American Cabinetry Collection -
American Cabinetry Collection - Thermofoil Cabinet Finishes
- Thermofoil is a strong, durable, impervious surface that resists stains, scratches and dents.
- Thermofoil doors and drawer fronts are constructed from one piece of 3⁄4" thick medium density fiberboard.
- The profile detail is routed into the fiberboard which is then covered with a 12 mil. white thermofoil material.
- This process allows a seamless joint between the front and the edge of the door and drawer fronts.
- Door features frame with integrated wide patterned beaded center panel for a five piece appearance.
- Drawer front is one piece, slab design.
- Hinge is fully concealed.